Flooring in. Tons done.

This was a big weekend to get a ton done.  We got all of the finished headliners installed (3 left – we ran out of headliner material)  Lorena cut all the headliner parts, I just glued them and installed them.  I installed the last battery and finished the cables.   Sink and drawer mostly installed.  I keep having to revise my drawer slide strategy because I’m not smart.

And we got the flooring in!  Lorena made a pattern and cut the flooring out and it fit perfectly.  Looks great.  It’s EVA foam made to look like teak and holly.  Very nice on the feet.  I have some in the cockpit of my Finn and it wears well.

Also the overhead lamps are in.  They have a red feature for supercool after dark stealth missions.  Or if you just want to make it look like you’ve called a red alert.

One Reply to “Flooring in. Tons done.”

  1. With all the work you have done, you may have to change the title picture soon. Certainly not the same boat you started off with. 😉

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.