Lots done today. Got the port side rub rail installed. It’s teak, 2 coats of epoxy and 2 of varnish. I know everyone says to let teak weather but I like the way it looks like this, even though it’s more work. My joints between sections … were not very good. One of them is okay, one is horrible. I had made 5 out of 6 of the sections before I ran out of teak and had to buy more so I had to set the saw up again and when I did it came out slightly different. :\ It’s not super noticeable unless you’re looking for things to gig me on.
On the bow I got the bow roller installed and both of the chocks. Since I shortened the bow roller assembly it’s far enough out of the way that I can run lines out of the chocks from the center cleat so I don’t need to add extra cleats. I am thinking of adding a chain stop just forward of the chain locker door there.