More progress.

WordPress’s image editing suite is kind of janky so as much as I’d like to rotate that top image, it ain’t happening.  Anyhow, new clutches installed.

Through-hulls for cockpit drains installed, and the muffler hooked up.  I wish those bolts weren’t so long but if I cut them off the nut falls off when I loosen it enough to take it off.

I did cut the extra bolt off here because I thought it’d interfere with adjusting the packing nut.  New stuffing box installed.

Here you can see the new through-hulls, valves, and hoses in place.  Way nicer than what was there before.

Muffler and packing gland.  Once I get the throttle/shifter cables in the engine can go back in.  Can’t wait.

One Reply to “More progress.”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.